Thursday 10 January 2013

Black and White with a splash Take 2

Hi Ladies,

I couldn't resist having another go at the challenge this week over at Less is More CAS...Black and White with a touch of Colour.  I love working with black and white and think I could become addicted to this style of card.  This is my take 2.......Vikki
The beginning of a new year and the beginning of a new month means one thing at "Less is More" and that is a colour challenge and for this time we have chosen 
BLACK and WHITE 
with a touch or a splash, a hint or suggestion, a dab or a  patch of 
a colour of your choice!
The idea being that the black and white are predominant and the added colour is subtle.
How does that roll with you?

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Vik and a dragonfly I see not a bird..wink wink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fab Vikki!
    Thanks once again.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vikki... great card

    Sorry for my late visit!Thanks for Joining us this week
    Jen xx
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete