Tuesday 15 January 2013

Merry Monday

Hi fellow stampers, I am back again...making the most of my last week of holidays before I return to work again next week!  Today I took a peek over at Always Playing With Paper and checked out their Merry Monday #45 sketch.  I thought I would play along with this sketch as I have never made a Christmas card in January before...(but anyone who knows me will tell you this is when I should begin making my Christmas cards, instead of the 3rd week in December!)...and this is what I came up with.....thanks for dropping by ...Vikki.

6 comments:

  1. woohoo!! A Christmas card in January...never thought I would see the day!! Love the die cut and charm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Vikki, this image is so cute. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Christmas card, Vikki! Such a sweet image!
    Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, such a cute image! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these little mice images! They always make me smile! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday and got a start on your Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute are they guys? What an adorable image for a pretty Christmas card! Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete